Opportunities for Universities
Internationalize your curricula by bringing your students to the Caribbean! InteRDom works with universities and professors in a number of ways:
- bring Caribbean culture and multicultural experience to your classroom with activities and events on your campus
- bring students to the Caribbean by conducting a field component of your course in the Dominican Republic
- design a short or faculty-led program for students to offer as a course or extra-curricular opportunity
- design a short program for professors to deepen their knowledge of Latin American topics
- host a group of Dominican students on your campus by collaborating with the Global Dominican Academic Exchange Program.